The Thing T-shirt
"Someone in this camp ain't what he appears to be."
The Thing (1982), by John Carpenter
The original movie poster of The Thing states that the movie is "The Ultimate in Alien Terror". That's actually an understatement for the masterpiece movie of John Carpenter. Released in 1982, how comes its special effects are still so effective 40 years later? Set in Antarctica, the parasite will plunge Kurt Russell and his team in the best paranoid atmosphere ever depicted on the silver screen. Despite all its qualities, The Thing was hated by the American critics and audience when it was released being called “instant junk” and “wretched excess”, as they preferred the optimistic E.T. take on alien visitation, and only got his reputation as one of the best horror movies ever made years later! What a bunch of fools!
Make sure your friends (and pets) are who they claim to be with this The Thing T-shirt! And remember it fears fire!
- Made in the USA by Popcorn Clothing
- 100% Polyester
- Short sleeves, crewneck, fabric weight 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²), comfortable and lightweight T-shirt
- No shrinking ever and maximum softness
- Printed by high heat sublimation to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWHERE after 3-5 business days by USPS