Jurassic Park T-shirt
"An Adventure 65 Million Years In The Making."
Jurassic Park (1993) by Steven Spielberg
What makes Jurassic Park such a good movie? The classic movie from Steven Spielberg was released in 1993 and set a new standard in quality for blockbusters movies with its unforgettable malicious raptors and terrifying T-rex! That movie was one of the reasons why we were all obsessed by dinosaurs when we were kids, before we learned that velociraptors were actually giant birds eating eggs and our childhood was broken by the cold reality of science. But let’s put that aside, Jurassic Park will always be a cult classic movie and one of Steven Spielberg’s masterpiece!
Unless you prefer the Carnosaur movies, carry a statement with this Jurassic Park T-shirt: Dinosaurs are cooler than they ever been!
- Made in the USA by Popcorn Clothing
- 100% Polyester
- Short sleeves, crewneck, fabric weight 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²), comfortable and lightweight T-shirt
- No shrinking ever and maximum softness
- Printed by high heat sublimation to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWHERE after 3-5 business days by USPS