Fight Club T-shirt
"I don't want to die without any scars."
Fight Club (1999), by David Fincher
The cult-classic movie of David Fincher is considered as the defining movie of our time by the New York Times. Released in 1999, we follow the adventures of the Narrator, portrayed by Edward Norton, depressed, unsatisfied of his life and suffering from insomnia. During a busines strip, he meets Tyler Durden, portrayed by Brad Pitt, and they become close friends. The Narrator finds a way to forget about his white-collar job, for better or for worse, while joining the clandestine Fight Club and discovering more about his new friend.
Join the social anarchist revolutionary Project Mayhem with Tyler Durden and overthrow the corporations with our Fight Club T-shirt!
- Made in the USA by Popcorn Clothing
- 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton
- Short sleeves, Crewneck, Fabric laundered, 4.3 oz, comfortable and fitted T-shirt
- No shrinking ever and maximum softness
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Popcorn Clothing provides you with officially licensed merchandise from your favourite licenses
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWHERE after 3-5 business days by USPS