Fight Club Marla T-shirt
"I haven't been fucked like that since grade school."
Fight Club (1999), by David Fincher
Marla Singer is the character the Narrator meets when he attends the supports groups for problems he doesn't have (the testicular cancer one, specifically), he obviously realizes she's an imposter like him and is also doing it for catharsis. They start having a complicated relationship straight up and decide to split the support groups they attend to. Marla is the most important female character in the movie, she is strong willed but also pretty much insane. However, even Tyler Durden has to recognize she is trying to reach the bottom with all her soul.
Get this fascinating Marla Singer attitude and don't swallow the whole Xanax bottle with our Fight Club Marla T-shirt!
- Made in the USA by Popcorn Clothing
- 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton
- Short sleeves, Crewneck, Fabric laundered, 4.3 oz, comfortable and fitted T-shirt
- No shrinking ever and maximum softness
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Popcorn Clothing provides you with officially licensed merchandise from your favourite licenses
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWHERE after 3-5 business days by USPS