Fight Club Hoodie
"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
Fight Club (1999), by David Fincher
Fight Club has been a major movie and marked our whole generation with its anti-consumerist message. Against the will of Chuck Pahlaniuk who wanted to make him a negative protagonist, Brad Pitt's Tyler Durden is a mythical figure and became a role model for many with his magnetic charisma and charm. Nowadays, the message of the movie is even stronger as the strength of consumerism grows everyday. As Tyler Durden would say, more and more people are getting owned by the things they own.
Join the Project Mayhem and its revolutionary project by wearing our Fight Club Hoodie and get ready to get down the basement for a fight!
- Made in the USA by Popcorn Clothing
- 100% California fleece cotton
- Raglan sleeves, kangaroo pocket, Fabric weight 7.2 oz/yd2, fitted and comfortable
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Popcorn clothing provides you with the best officially licensed merchandise from your favourite licenses
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWHERE after 3-5 business days by USPS