Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas T-shirt
"Some may never live, but the crazy never die"
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998), by Terry Gilliam
The cult classic movie of Terry Gilliam’s genre is hard to define, as it is classified as a “psychedelic satirical black comedy road film”. Released in 1998, we follow Raoul Duke and Dr. Gonzo adventures as they visit Las Vegas under the influence of about all the psychoactives substances in the world. Adapted from the novel of Hunter S. Thompson, itself inspired by its author's drugs abuse, the movie was a box-office bust and completely divides the critics and audience, which was Terry Gilliam’s objective to begin with! As Andrew Johson from the New York Times stated, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is a “Rorschach test of a movie”, absolutely unwatchable to some, cult classic to others!
Wear this Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and state your taste for hallucinogen drugs, but remember to never stop in bat country!
- Made in the USA by Popcorn Clothing
- 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton
- Short sleeves, Crewneck, Fabric laundered, 4.3 oz, comfortable and fitted T-shirt
- No shrinking ever and maximum softness
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWHERE after 3-5 business days by USPS