"Save the last dance for her"
Carrie (1976), by Brian de Palma
Who doesn’t like a good high school revenge movie? Well take that to the maximum intensity, put Brian De Palma as a director, an eerie as hell atmosphere, a fanatically religious abusive mom and a girl with superpowers and you’ll get a horror movie masterpiece called Carrie. Released in 1976, it was adapted from the first Stephen King’s book to be published who sold the rights for 2600$. Considered as one of the best horror movies of all time, Carrie is so effective that it makes the famous prom-scene both scary and satisfying to watch after seeing its protagonist being tormented and bullied so much.
Answer bullying the right way, the Carrie White’s one, with this Carrie T-shirt, the perfect outfit for your prom!
- Made in the USA by Popcorn Clothing
- 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton
- Short sleeves, Crewneck, Fabric laundered, 4.3 oz, comfortable and fitted T-shirt
- No shrinking ever and maximum softness
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Popcorn Clothing provides you with officially licensed merchandise from your favourite licenses
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWHERE after 3-5 business days by USPS