Be about the Travis Bickle's way of life and become an antihero with your Taxi Driver shirt!
"On every street there's a nobody who dreams of being somebody."
Taxi Driver (1976), by Michael Scorcese
Who never felt like Travis Bickle, alienated from society without being able to establish normal relationships to people? Or maybe it’s just me. Considered by many as one of the greatest film of all time, Taxi Driver was directed by Martin Scorcese, released in 1976 and shocked America to the point the director had to dull the colors of the final scene to avoid a X-rating (the prints of the original scene being lost forever). The suffering of a veteran (masterfully portrayed by Robert De Niro) falling into insanity while trying to become a hero has marked everyone who seen it and had a major cultural, esthetical and historic impact on the whole cinema industry!
Carry a statement with this Taxi Driver t-shirt as it is a masterpiece, and make .44 Magnums and self-destruction trendy again!
- Made in the USA by Popcorn Clothing
- 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton
- Short sleeves, Crewneck, Fabric laundered, 4.3 oz, comfortable and fitted T-shirt
- No shrinking ever and maximum softness
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Popcorn Clothing provides you with officially licensed merchandise from your favourite licenses
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWHERE after 3-5 business days by USPS
T-shirt Size Chart :
|Chest (in)||35" - 37"||38" - 40"||40" - 42"||43" - 45"||46" - 48"||49" - 51"||52" - 54"|
|Chest (cm)||89 - 94 cm||95 - 102 cm||102 - 107 cm||109 - 114 cm||117 - 122 cm||124 - 128 cm||132 - 138 cm|