Fight Club Tyler Durden Women's T-shirt
“The lower you fall, the higher you'll fly.”
Fight Club (1999), by David Fincher
Before being cast to play Tyler Durden in David Fincher's Fight Club, Brad Pitt just knew a commercial failure with the movie Meet Joe Black in 1998. While Russell Crowe was first considered to be Tyler, the studio wanted to cast a major star to ensure commercial success for their movie. They offered Brad Pitt $17.5 million to be the lead role in the movie, compared to Edward Norton $2.5 million and the 10,000$ they paid Chuck Pahlaniuk for his book's rights. Brad Pitt's performance as Tyler Durden is a major part of what made Fight Club a cult-classic movie.
Embrace the Tyler Durden free way of life with your own Fight Club Tyler Durden Women's T-shirt!
- Made in the USA by Popcorn Clothing
- 100% Premium Cotton
- No shrinking ever and maximum softness with its relaxed fit
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- Popcorn clothing provides you with the best officially licensed merchandise from your favourite licenses
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWHERE after 3-5 business days by USPS