Mad Max Fury Road T-shirt
"What a lovely day"
Mad Max: Fury Road (2015), by George Miller
The post-apocalyptic Mad Max: Fury Road, directed by George Miller, is the 4th movie and a revisiting of the legendary Mad Max franchise, which started in 1979 with Mel Gibson and had a major impact on popular culture! In Fury Road, it’s Tom Hardy who takes the role of Max Rockatansky and takes his revenge in a dystopian Australia ravaged by war and resources shortages!
While it was released in 2015, we can already state that it is one of the best action movies ever made. About the critical acclaim of the movie, I’m just gonna quote Peter Travers from the magazine Rolling Stones “Mad Max: Fury Road kicked my ass so hard. It’ll kick yours”.
Carry the fury of Max Rockatansky with this Mad Max Fury Road T-shirt and put an end to the tyranny of Immortan Joe!
- Made in the USA by Popcorn Clothing
- 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton
- Short sleeves, Crewneck, Fabric laundered, 4.3 oz, comfortable and fitted T-shirt
- No shrinking ever and maximum softness
- Printed by direct to garment tech to keep the colors as pure, bold and deep as they can possibly be
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWHERE after 3-5 business days by USPS